Save time and $$
when you order this classroom furniture package that includes a set of Four 72" Crescent Interchange Tables and sixteen Flavors 16" Stack Chairs from Smith System.
Crescent Tables have a durable high-pressure laminate top and bumper T-mold edging to promote longevity and durability. Full-frame, Interchange tables offer a stable work option for collaborative learning spaces. 72" Crescent tables seat up to 4 students per table.
Students today don’t always face the front, so the Flavors Chair offers comfort to the student facing back or front, left or right. Similarly, the back of the Flavors Chair offers just the right amount of flex to allow the student to move and adjust their posture, which promotes better concentration.
- Four 72" Crescent Interchange tables included
- 1 ¼" Thick high-pressure laminated work surface
- Predrilled top for easy installation
- 3/8" Thick bumper edge molding
- Height adjustment from 22" to 34"H in 1" increments
- Choice of several color combinations
- 1" adjustable leveling glides provide stability on
- Optional casters available
- Sixteen 16" Flavors chairs included
- The shell rests on the frame, not rivets, to add comfort.
- High-density polypropylene with color throughout
- Durable glides with non-staining nylon bases come
- The legs are strong, 18-gauge welded steel with a
durable chrome or painted platinum finish
- Chairs & tables are made to order and are non-returnable