Our Scholar Craft Open Front Desk & Chair Packages ship out quickly! They can be placed in all grade levels and the height adjustability feature makes them fit every student’s needs. We have paired up the desks and chairs to save you time and money with a solution sure to fit your budget and your classroom.
2200 Series Open Front Classroom Desk with Light Oak or Gray Nebula Laminate Top by Scholar Craft features a book box made out of heavy-duty polyethylene plastic and provides ample space for books, papers and other study materials.
The 120 Series Stacking School Chairs by Scholar Craft feature soft plastic shells and sturdy frames lend seating comfort, but are lightweight and affordable. The child safe air-vent offers good ventilation and serves as a handgrip. Sloped waterfall edge on seat adds to promoting relaxed and intact seating. These Quick Ship chairs are being offered in the popular Navy seat color with chrome frames. Choose from 3 sizes to best suit your classroom.
Quick Ship furniture leaves the factory on business days during the advertised time frame, please allow 2-5 days for transit. Offer valid only on orders that contain these Quick Ship items. Please order any other items with standard lead-times separately to ensure prompt delivery. Call us at 800-599-6636 for more information about our Quick Ship program, or to discuss your time sensitive order.
- Included: 5 Open Front Desks & 5 - 15-1/2"H Stack Chairs - Grades 3rd-4th
- Lightweight book box made out of heavy-duty polyethylene
- Light Oak or Gray Nebula laminate top color
- 1-1/4" tubular cross-bracketed chromed steel, self supporting frame
- 16-gauge steel U-shaped legs supporting the book box
- 16 gauge tubular steel leg inserts with dual ¾" x ¼" bolt attachments
- One adjustable and three self-leveling nylon base glides
- Adjustable desk height from 22” to 29” in 1-inch increments
- Navy seat color
- Choose from 13-1/2”, 15-1/2” or 17-1/2” seat heights
- Standard chrome frame
- 16-gauge tubular steel frame with a crossover design
- Frame MIG welded with 16-gauge twin steel back supports for added durability
- 40% heavier polyethylene than most brands
- Hidden rivets attach frame to the body's integral ribs eliminating rivet pull-out
- Special additive to dispel static electricity
- Swivel designed nylon base glides