Opti features an innovative line of student chairs to create an inspiring and integrated learning environment. Designed with a single-piece shell, constructed of blow-mold polypropylene. Its integrated lumbar follows the natural curvature of the spine, providing optimal comfort. The Opti+ Collection combines a forward sloping chair with a unique waterfall edge. Mechanism accepts standard tapered lift with single lever for gas cylinder activation. 3-degree flat plate attaches to shell. Comes standard in 24" black aluminum base. Designed around the Mandal Principle, which encourages a forward-sloping seating position to achieve balanced seating, the Opti+ Collection is the ideal solution for modern classroom furnishing.
- 17 to 22" seat height
- Standard 24" aluminum black base
- Smooth, reinforced back allows for flex action without sharp ridges
- Built-in discreet handle for moving
- Single lever for gas cylinder activation
- 3-degree flat plate attached to shell
- 50mm caster diameter