Research shows that moving more and sitting less can help keep students engaged, focused, and healthy. Now it's easy to add more movement into every classroom while still supporting a traditional classroom structure. The Adjustable Standing School Desk is perfect for 5th-12th grade classrooms, these adjustable-height desks allow for students to select the standing height that works best for them with an easy spring-assisted lift. With an ergonomic footrest and a writable desktop surface, students have the freedom and flexibility to move more at their individual desks without disturbing the classmates around them.
These desks feature the standard maple finish common in most classroom furniture, so they can be seamlessly mixed into any classroom design. The durable sealed-laminate work surface means every desktop can be used as a whiteboard and desks can easily be grouped into rows, pods, or other configurations that encourage collaboration. Students can adjust their standing desk to the right height for them, while a patented dual-level footrest makes standing more comfortable. A spring-assisted lift feature makes it easy to set up this standing school desk at any of the 15 height settings, so it can be used in 5th-12th grade classrooms.
- FREE SHIPPING!
- Adjustment ranges available from 5th-12th (32" to 46"H)
- Durable, sealed laminate maple work surface with rounded edges
- Spring-assisted lift raises to one of 15 height settings
- Desktop surface can be used as a white board for easy collaboration
- A patented dual-level footrest for more movement and better comfort
- Built-in pencil groove included
- Easy assembly required