The Compass Cabinet by Mooreco offers a customizable storage solution that integrates with accessories that promote an active learning environment. Top panel, rear panel, and bottom panel are all 18-gauge platinum powder coated steel. There are two 20-gauge hat sections welded to the top panel, running lengthwise. The bottom panel has one 20-gauge hat section centered front to back and running lengthwise. Rear panel is also available with a porcelain steel markerboard adhesive skin applied to exterior.
Compass uses Gratnell’s trays and the stop-safe runner system to allow customization within the cabinet. Runners clip into the side panels and upright assemblies in a virtually unlimited amount of configurations. Four 100mm casters are constructed from a reinforced plastic body with non-marking gray polyurethane wheels. Two casters are locking. Casters and optional nylon glides have a 0.5” x 1” stem.
- Measures 38.6" H x 14.8" W x 19.2" D
- Includes (4) 3-inch & (2) 6-inch trays w/ doors
- Four casters, two locking included
- Door includes lock option with key
- Multiple side panel color options available
- Optional doors and handle options
- Assembly required
- Lifetime Limited Warranty