Designed for easy ingress and egress, the Dual Entry Combo Sled Desk by USA Capitol offers a convenient and comfortable seating solution for your students! Featuring a 1-1/8" thick 14-gauge cold roll high strength low alloy steel, this sled combo desk utilizes a one-piece continuous leg to create a solid and stable footprint. The 16-gauge top support forms a "U" underneath for easy entry and exit. The rear and top supports are welded to two seat brackets from 13-gauge die-formed steel and connects all tube parts for maximum structural rigidity. The unique Patent Pending sled-based toe and foot glide system ensures easy desk movements as well as storage and transport. The seat and back are made from 5/8" thick posture contoured solid molded thermset plastic with smooth, molded edges. Finished in chrome for an elegant and professional appearance. Made in the U.S.A.
- 1-1/18" cold roll high strength low alloy steel
- One-piece continuous legs creates a stable foundation
- 16-gauge top support forms a "U" for easy entry and exit
- Rear and top support are welded to two seat brackets of 13-gauge die-formed steel
- 5/8" thick posture contoured solid molded thermoset plastic seat and back with smooth molded edges
- Patent Pending sled-based toe and foot glide system
- Durable plastic hard top with smooth molded edges and pencil groove
- Chrome finish for an elegant appearance
- Made in the U.S.A.