The Explore® Instructor Tech Desk is designed to manage classroom technology and provide instructors with a hub from which to lead interactive classrooms. The Explore® Instructor Tech Desk provides a platform for teachers to orchestrate discussion and collaborative activities in today’s technology driven classrooms. Roomy work surface features grommet holes to manage cables and power cords and access equipment in the lower cabinet. Lower cabinet features 19" rack rails with 10 unit spacing for technology storage, and one accessory shelf for non-rack mounted equipment. Cabinet is specified to mount left or right and is reversible after installation.
- Includes stand alone power module with 2 AC and 2 USB outlets
- Locking rear access door provides easy access to the back of equipment and optional power strip
- Cabinet side panels are designed to support a double gang plate that provides a quick and easy method to connect electronics to a computer or projector
- 2-1/2” rubber twin casters w/ locking brakes
- Large door provides easy access to equipment and features a cantilevered key/combination lock that allows you to provide a combination to an instructor or substitute instead of a key