With an emphasis on collaboration learning, the Elemental Petal Student Desk by Smith System offers a durable, comfortable, and flexible seating solution for your modern learning environment! The unique petal design allows this desk to be configured in small, medium, or large setups as well as traditional single rows. The 1-1/4” thick work surface is made from 45 lb. density particle board with a 0.030” high pressure laminate surface and 0.020” melamine backer sheet ensuring years of use while the legs are made from 14-gauge steel finished in an elegant powder-coat paint finish for a universal appearance. Legs are reinforced by a gusseted, spade-shaped mounting plate for enhanced structural rigidity
- Petal desk design allows for single or group learning & collaboration setups
- Height-adjustable between 22 -1/2" and 29-1/2"
- 4mm T-mold edge-banding
- 1-1/4” thick work surface is made from 45 lb. density particle board with 0.030” high pressure laminate surface and 0.020” melamine backer sheet
- Legs are made from 14-gauge steel and reinforced with a gusseted, spade-shaped mounting plate
- Standard nylon-based glides with optional casters available