Stylish yet practical, the Flowform Table by Smith System provides a welcoming and collaborative environment for your students and employees! Rounded corners and ample work space allow for books, laptops, tablets, snacks, and other critical resources for that tutoring session, STEM group project, or the cool kids' favorite hangout spot in the library. The 3/4" thick table surface is made from 45 lb. density particleboard with 0.30" HPL surface with a 0.020" melamine backer sheet for optimal durability. The frame is comprised of a welded box frame and is secured to the underside for added structural rigidity while the legs are angled via triangle tubing. Supports up to 250 lbs. weight capacity (evenly distributed).
- Offset rectangle table with rounded corners for individual zones or multi-student engagement
- Underside base provides additional storage
- 3/4" thick table surface is made from 45 lb density particleboard with 0.30" HPL surface and 0.20" melamine backer sheet
- 3mm ABS plastic self edge that matches the work surface for an elegant presentation
- Frame is made from a welded box frame and secured to the underside for structural rigidity
- Supports up to 250 lbs. weight capacity (evenly distributed)
- Height-adjustable between 26" - 40"
- Choose between gliders or casters