School desks ready-to-ship
(orders over qty 250 may take longer) and being sold at a discount
to clear factory stock! A custom Boardwalk Oak high pressure laminate with was applied to the popular Diamond Single Student Desk by Smith System. As a result these desks have a smoother finish than their standard laminates, but are the same color and pattern. Order now to secure your stock!
Smith System Diamond Desks have a unique 1-1/4" diamond shaped laminate top with a rounded bumper edge. The telescoping oval legs are made from 16-gauge steel that adjust in 1" increments. Students can work individually, in pairs or in a cluster of school desks in the classroom. Education is always evolving and these collaborative desks are the perfect work surface to suit all educational goals. Built strong to withstand use well into the future with functionality in mind.
- Qty 1,700 desks available with Boardwalk Oak top and flat 4mm Charcoal edge
- Qty's as of 9/1/20, contact us for current availability
- Can be grouped in clusters of up to six
- Space-efficient for any classroom size
- Ergonomic design and shape for comfort and durability
- When grouped in circle of 6, the center hole measures 12.7" in diameter
- One integrated backpack peg on front leg keeps bags off the floor
- Standard Platinum finished legs adjust 22"-34" in 1 inch increments
- Preschool height 17"-21" leg kits available
- Optional felt glides available (order 3 glides per desk)
- Note: Overstock desks are non-returnable