Create a collaborative classroom station with all of the desks and chairs you need for the perfect learning pod! The unique Kaleidoscope Vertebrae Student Desk has a ¾" solid plastic top with beveled edge and 16-gauge steel legs that adjust from 23"-32" H. These student desks can be arranged to form a collaborative learning pods. The 2Thrive classroom chair has no structural ribs, no unsightly lines, voids or cavitites. Its substantial construction uses heavy duty and static free, high-density polypropylene material with a light grain texture surface on both sides, injection molded into a one-piece shell with waterfall edge. Molded in a Ribless back design for comfort and flexibility. The shell is attached to the frame with steel rivets underneath the seat, which offers no exposed hardware on the surface.
Collaborative learning is effective for all types of students. including gifted, mainstream students and English language learners. It fosters respect and friendships as they work together to problem solve.
- Five Vertebrae desks included
- 30” x 29½" top is made of ¾” thick solid plastic
- The durable, stain resistant top has a countoured comfort edge on the user side with beveled perimeter
- Cross braces are welded to three legs
- Legs are 16 gauge steel and adjust 23" to 32"H
- Optional casters available
- Five 18" 2Thrive chairs included
- Ribless, smooth back design
- Multi position seating options
- Stacks 6-8 high
- True support and ergonomic flexibility
- Chrome plated legs
- Legs are formed of 1-1/8” 14-gauge tubular steel
- Made in the USA