Create a collaborative work station with all of the tables and chairs you need for the perfect group pod! The unique Method tables feature tops made from durable 1-18" high density 48 LB solid core with high pressure laminate while the edges are vinyl T-mold for added safety. These tables can be arranged to form a collaborative learning pods, or pulled apart for use as individual tables. The 2Thrive classroom chair has no structural ribs, no unsightly lines, voids or cavitites. Its substantial construction uses heavy duty and static free, high-density polypropylene material with a light grain texture surface on both sides, injection molded into a one-piece shell with waterfall edge. Molded in a Ribless back design for comfort and flexibility. The shell is attached to the frame with steel rivets underneath the seat, which offers no exposed hardware on the surface.
Collaborative learning is effective for all types of students. including gifted, mainstream students and English language learners. It fosters respect and friendships as they work together to problem solve.
- One Ambit shaped table & One Undulate shaped table included
- Top construction features a 1-1/8" high density 47 LB solid core with high pressure laminate
- Edges are vinyl T-mold for added safety
- Legs adjust 25" - 34" high
- Upper portion of legs are made from 16 gauge steel in a powder coat finish and is attached via mount plates for easy assembly
- Optional casters available
- Includes Four 18" 2Thrive chairs
- Ribless, smooth back design
- Multi position seating options
- Stacks 6-8 high
- True support and ergonomic flexibility
- Chrome plated legs
- Legs are formed of 1-1/8” 14-gauge tubular steel
- Made in the USA