The unique Kaleidoscope Vertebrae Student Desk has a ¾" solid plastic top with beveled edge and 16-gauge steel legs that adjust from 23"-32" H. These student desks can be arranged to form a collaborative learning pods of 4 or 5, or individually. Collaborative learning is effective for all types of students. including gifted, mainstream students and English language learners. It fosters respect and friendships as they work together to problem solve.
- The 30” x 29½" top is made of ¾” thick solid plastic
- The durable, stain resistant top has a countoured comfort edge on the user side with beveled perimeter
- Cross braces are welded to three legs
- Legs are 16 gauge steel and adjust 23" to 32"H
- Optional casters available