The Sit-Stand adjustable desk by Vari makes it easy to add more movement into every classroom while still supporting a traditional classroom structure. Research shows that moving more and sitting less can help keep students engaged, focused, and healthy. Perfect for 3rd-12th grade classrooms, these adjustable-height desks allow for students to select the standing height that works best for them with an easy air piston-assisted lift, and the crossbar ensures stability at any height.
The desk features a writable desktop surface, so students can take notes and learn how they want. These desks feature the standard maple finish common in most classroom furniture, so they can be seamlessly mixed into any classroom design. The durable, sealed-laminate work surface means every desktop can be used as a marker board and desks can easily be grouped into rows, pods, or other configurations that encourage collaboration.
- FREE SHIPPING!
- Adjustment ranges available from 3rd-12th (26" to 42"H)
- Durable, sealed laminate maple work surface with rounded edges
- Desktop surface can be used as a white board for easy collaboration
- Built-in pencil groove included
- Air piston-assisted lift, and the crossbar ensures stability at any height
- Easy assembly required