The Green-Rite Markerboard has a magnetic porcelain steel surface that exceeds many of the new environmental standards in school construction. Along with a 50 year guarantee, this 1/4" thick dry erase board is ideal of heavy classroom use.
- VOC emissions are less than 0.1 mg per cubic meter and do not contain any carcinogens
- Hardboard substrate is ANSI A135.4-2004 compliant and contains no addiitonal urea formaldehyde binders or adhesives
- Boards include L-clips for installation
- Complies with California Air Resources Board (CARB) and with Airborne Toxics Control Measure (ATCM) (Title 17, California Code of Regulations, sections 93120-93120.120
- SCS Indoor AdvantageTM- can contribute to earning credits in sustainability
programs like LEED and California CHIPs program
- Made in the USA