Hon’s 210 Series vertical filing cabinets feature steel ball-bearing suspension, 28-1/2" depth, label holders and a One Key core-removable lock kit. High drawer sides accept letter-size hanging folders without the use of hangrails. Both drawers have thumb latches and aluminum drawer pulls. Spring-loaded, follower blocks keep files upright. Follower blocks have positive, slide-action positioning that is adjustable on 5/8" centers. The vertical file has a baked enamel finish over rust-inhibiting, phosphate pretreatment. Certified by SCS to be in compliance with specific indoor air-quality emission requirements. Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- A great value for small business from HON
- Clean visual design that complements open offices, private offices or central records management areas
- 6 vertical reinforcements keep the cabinet sturdy and the drawers gliding smoothly
- Double-walled front kickplate stands up to impact
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty