Six-shelf file with lockable, receding doors is ideal for healthcare, insurance and other critical files that require frequent retrieval. Double-wall construction provides extra strength to withstand moderate-to-intensive daily usage without showing wear and tear. Baked enamel finish over rust-inhibiting, phosphate pretreatment adds more durability. Shelves are specially designed for end-tab, long-term legal-size filing and provide easy access to a large volume of files. Lockable, receding doors operate on nylon glides installed in the door tracks. Each shelf comes with two dividers. Each door features a bright anodized aluminum, recessed door pull. Doors are equipped with a HON One-Key interchangeable, core-removable lock that operates two 16-gauge lock bars with tabs that engage both sides of the doors. Shelf file can be ganged back-to-back to maximize your space and includes four adjustable, leveling glides to stabilize the file.
- An efficient, space-saving storage solution from HON
- Precision-formed steel for strength and durability
- All-welded case construction stands up to demanding work environments
- Ideal for organizations that need to store a large volume of books or reference materials
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty