Midwest portable stages may be ordered in the same height to assemble a performing stage, or they may be ordered in different heights to construct seated band and choral risers. Units fold to store in less than 2" in height when stacked. Units are constructed of heavy gauge steel frames, plywood with tempered hardboard laminate and a polypropylene deck surface.
Unfold from storage to setup in seconds. Sturdy for long life and rigid for perfect safety. Shipped completely assembled.
- Sturdy 16 gauge steel frame channels support deck
- Deck constructed plywood and tempered hardboard with polypropylene surface
- Fold and store in less than 2" in height when stacked
- Units set up very quickly
- Drop-in couplings for joining together many, same-sized stages
- Standard Black metal finish on frame
- Choose between gray or black polypropylene deck
- Shipped completely assembled