Rise to the occasion! The NPS Straight Hardwood Standing Riser is the reliable and affordable choice for your school performances and assemblies. Users are supported by a heavy-duty, 16-gauge steel, black powder-coated frame. The premium 3/4" thick plywood deck is durable and features a firmly-affixed hardwood surface. Legs are constructed with 14-gauge steel tubing and feature simple and safe spring-loaded locking mechanisms allowing for quick set-up assembly and folds up easily for manageable portable storage. The stage offers a secure weight capacity of over 200 lbs. per square foot. High-impact plastic glides will ensure floors are protected from damage. Firmly welded ganging devices allow users to combine equal-height stages to create a large single stage platform or assemble different sizes to create standing riser configurations. Ships fully assembled.
- Constructed With 3/4” Solid Plywood Core
- 16-Gauge, 1-13/16” High Formed Steel Channel Frame Reinforced With 16-Gauge Steel Angle Welded To The Inside Of The Channel
- 14-Gauge Steel Tubing Capped At The Point Of Floor Contact With High Impact Plastic Glides
- Legs Open And Close Using Only One Hand
- Equipped With Drop-In Couplings That Allow Units Of Same Or Different Heights To Be Joined Together