Tapered Folding Choral Risers by Midwest Folding Products is best suited for choir performances. Its modular design is versatile and flexible enough to adjust the levels to specifically suit the needs of every performance. Tapered edges promote semi circular arrangement, which makes all performing artists visible to the audience. A sturdy frame offers viable support to the heavy-duty plywood deck. This standing choral riser comes with a folding feature for convenient transportation and storage. Choose from 2-4 level risers all available with carpet or hardboard decks.
- Tapered edge deck standing choral riser
- Deck built from solid plywood with tempered hardboard laminate on top and underneath
- 16-gauge steel channel frame supports deck
- 1.05" diameter, 12 gauge steel tubing legs braced with spring-bolt locks support even very heavy loads
- Folds up for compact storage and movement
- Drop-in couplings for joining together many, same-sized risers
- Standard Black metal finish