Portable Midwest stage steps allow safe access up to the stage platform. Frame is made from heavy-gauge tubular steel and clamps securely anywhere around the stage's edge. Step treads features textured polypropylene tread surface and removable handrails come standard for extra support. This model has two steps and is for use with 32"-40" high stages.
- Steps are designed to fit Midwest Transfold Stages only
- Surfaced with slip resistant, gray polypropylene
- Step units clamp securely to any area of stage perimeter
- Includes removeable handles
- Includes two wheels for easy handling
- Wheels do not engage with floor when in place; tip unit to roll