Jonti-Craft’s Clean Hands Helper allows you to set up a portable hand washing station without plumbing! Encourage hand washing habits and help keep everyone healthy while meeting licensing requirements. Water is heated 20° F by the tankless, on-demand water heater. The water pump has a flow rate of up to ½ gallon per minute. The tank (blue) for the non-potable clean water holds five gallons while the waste water tank (gray) holds six gallons. There is a catch tray under the tanks. Mistake-proof connectors means the clean and waste water tanks cannot be inadvertently switched around. Quick-connecting hook ups for the tanks have an internal valve to prevent spills when disconnected. Faucet is ADA compliant. Sinks are 5" deep and made of FDA approved plastic. Coin-locked doors are in the back for safety. Other safety features include UL and NSF approved components, power switch inside the cabinet, four heavy-duty locking casters and openings for cord management.
- Faucet, Water Heater, Pump, tubing and all connections are NSF approved.
FDA- Plastic tap and non-potable, clean water container are made from FDA approved plastic.
UL- All electrical components are UL approved components.
- No plumbing required
- Tankless, on-demand water heater
- Adult height with 38”H counter
- Storage shelf included on interior cabinet
- FDA plastic sink
- Holds 5 gallons of clean water
- Holds 6 gallons of waste water
- Laminate surface in Maple color
- Heavy-duty casters for mobility