Featuring a durable oak veneer frame and elegant black accents, the Peninsula Workstation by Diversified Woodcrafts improves learning productivity by providing a small, close-knit and personalized learning experience between the teacher and up to four students. Perfect for Chemistry and STEM environments, this workstation is designed for extensive hands-on learning while providing ample work space for experiments, note-taking, and classroom interaction! The durable epoxy work surface is designed to withstand years of use while three storage cabinets underneath keeps tools, school supplies, and other STEM resources within easy reach.
- Configuration: Seats up to four students on the left or right side facing the teacher
- Sink in surface along wall side
- Epoxy resin work surface
- Chemical-resistant, earth-friendly UV finish with rubber base molding
- Three storage cabinets in the wall cabinets with one adjustable shelf per cabinet
- Two storage cabinets at the peninsula end with one adjustable shelf per cabinet
- SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green