If you’re looking for a reliable and affordable sets for your school performances, and assemblies, the NPS Portable Hardwood Stage Pie Set is the optimal choice! Users are supported by a heavy-duty, 16-gauge steel, black powder-coated frame while the premium 3/4 thick plywood deck is durable and features a firmly-affixed hardwood surface. Legs are constructed with 14-gauge steel tubing and feature simple and safe spring-loaded locking mechanisms allowing for quick set-up assembly and folds up easily for manageable portable storage. The stage offers a secure weight capacity of over 200 lbs. per square foot. High-impact plastic glides will ensure floors are protected from damage. Firmly welded ganging devices let users combine equal-height stages to create a large single stage platform or assemble different sizes to create choral or band riser configurations.
- Package Contents include: (1) 8" High, (1) 16" Height (1) 24" Height, (1) 32" Height (Deep Angled) Seated Riser Stage Pie Sections
- Deep angled 36" width allows for a performance chair
- Constructed With 3/4” Solid Plywood Core
- 16-Gauge, 1-13/16” High Formed Steel Channel Frame Reinforced With 16-Gauge Steel Angle Welded To The Inside Of The Channel
- 14-Gauge Steel Tubing Capped At The Point Of Floor Contact With High Impact Plastic Glides
- Legs Open And Close Using Only One Hand