TransFold Dual Height Stages w/ Polypropylene Deck by Midwest
Transfold Portable Stages with Polypropylene surface give you the freedom to configure the right stage to create any performance environment that you can imagine. Convenient rectangular or square platforms, equipped with transport wheels, make it easy to set up any size or shape stage. Built-in height adjustment gives you the option to create the ideal configuration for every event.
Built-In mobility - Rolls into position and couples automatically as it is lowered to the floor. The 4 foot x 4 foot units can easily be set up by one person.
Built-In Height Adjustment - Simple and secure. The legs on dual height stage units are easy to adjust. Telescoping leg inserts are secure to the receiver tubes with clevis pins, having spring loaded detentes for added security. 8" High stages and arc and angular shaped stages are single height.
For general information about stages and risers, please visit Stages & Risers Buyer's Guide.
- Constructed of tempered hardboard with laminated plywood core decking
- Polypropylene surface available in two colors
- Mix and match from your choice of rectangular or square shaped units
- 16 gauge, reinforced steel channel frames
- Legs constructed of even thicker, 14-gauge steel
- Units support 200 lbs/sq ft
- Fold and store in less than 2" in height when stacked
- Drop-in couplings for joining together many, same-sized stages
- Standard Black metal finish
- Ships completely assembled
- Optional guard rails available
Transfold Fixed Height Stages can now interlock with Transfold Dual Height Stages. Stages made prior to 2014 do not interlock.
As Low As $303.95
You may also like:
|Risers Stages and Risers on Sale|
Sign up to get the latest news
and special offers
Request a Catalog
Order your free catalog today!Request, View and Print »
For Public Schools and
Large & Bulk Orders
Request a Volume QuoteClick Here »
Read up on the latest trends
and find out whats new