Whether it's for your machine shop, STEM learning environment, janitorial storage closet or school's prop room, the 1000 Series Riveted Shelving System by Hirsh Industries offers ample space to keep your items safe and sound! Featuring a steel frame with a rust-resistant, powder-coated finish, these shelves utilize narrow 12" deep units that allow them to fit almost anywhere. The Riveted steel construction offers a lightweight, yet durable footprint while the 150 lbs. weight capacity allows you to store books, archived document boxes, tools, computers, and other critical resources for your school or business. CARB Phase II Compliant.
- Black steel frame
- Boltless assembly (rubber mallet required)
- Durable steel fame with rust-resistant and powder-coated finish
- 12" deep units that allow them to fit almost anywhere
- Riveted steel construction for a lightweight and durable footprint
- Each shelf supports up to 150lbs. weight capacity
- CARB Phase II compliant