Sandusky Lee's 600 Series Locking Lateral Files have full drawer extension on genuine progressive telescoping ball-bearing slides provide smooth, trouble-free operation. Built-in drawer interlock system prevents more than one drawer from opening at a time, reducing the chance of cabinet tip over. Single lock system secures all drawers with one key (two keys included).
- Aluminum handles with steel reinforced drawer fronts.
- Full drawer extension using three telescoping sections operating on steel ball bearings slide suspension.
- 19¼” drawer accommodates letter/legal files using side to side hanging rails.
- Rolled edge drawer sides for strength, rigidity and safety.
- Anti-tipping interlocking system and counter weight allows only one drawer to open at a time.
- Four adjustable glides.
- Center lock securely locks both sides of each drawer for positive security (two keys provided).
- ANSI/BFMA Rated.
- Powder coat finish.