FireKing files feature fireproof insulation that is 100% gypsum, reinforced by a 1” by 2” lattice
made of 14-gauge galvanized welded steel wire, providing complete peace of mind from fire, impact, or explosion. Free after-fire replacement guarantee in the event that any panel is damaged after a fire. These models carry the 1-Hour Class 350 Fire with Impact UL label. Tests include 1 hour exterior fire exposure at 1700°F, a 2000°F explosion test, and a 30 foot drop to test impact integrity. Drawer locks are UL®-listed Medeco high-security key locks. They’re fully equipped to handle both letter and legal hanging files–no additional frames are required. An additional hanger bar is required for filing letter-size files side-to-side. Peace of mind that fits your office and your sense of style.
- Free after-fire replacement guarantee
- Fireproof insulation is oven dried gypsum
- UL class 350 degree fire-resistant rating
- 1 hour exterior UL fire exposure rating at 1700°F
- UL impact rated to withstand a 30 ft. drop
- Security: Medeco high security key lock secures all drawers
- Exterior mounted handles, baked enamel finish and seamless construction for designer look
- 2-position drawer catch allows access to certain drawers while others remain locked.
Due to the heavy weight of the file cabinets, please
call for inside delivery costs