Powered by innovation, the Flowform Mobile Storage System by Smith System creates a new approach to organization in your classroom, daycare, or STEM learning environment! The end panels feature a 16-gauge steel interior shell wrapped in a cushion vinyl exterior for a strong and durable frame that's designed to last for years. A tubular steel sub-frame with 14-gauge steel adds additional structural rigidity while the end panels are capped off with a plastic handle that matches the vinyl of your choice. The horizontal top surface is 1.25" thick with 0.75" thick vertical surfaces backed by a 45 lb density particleboard HPL surface. Work surface edges utilize 3mm ABS plastic flat self edge that matches the work surface laminate. Includes 27 plastic tote trays.
- Includes 27 plastic tote trays
- End panels feature a 16-gauge steel interior shell for enhanced durability
- Tubular steel sub-frame is made from 14-gauge steel for added rigidity
- End panels are capped off with a plastic handle that matches the vinyl of your choice
- Durable 1.25" thick horizontal top surface and 0.75" HPL-backed vertical surfaces
- 3mm ABS plastic flat self edge that matches the work surface laminate