Study Carrels by Smith Carrel with adjustable height legs are designed to provide students with a personal study environment that keep them well focused and involved in learning. The rock-solid frame and the laminated work area are durable enough to last long despite of rugged use. With adjustable legs and add-on units available, these study carrels are versatile and can even be used as computer carrels. Add them to any classroom to provide a utility testing space or central computer station.
- Adjustable height units with 1 ¼" square chrome legs
- Add on units available
- Solid 14-gauge steel frames with epoxy powder finish
- Full-perimeter rail style frames with corner post legs
- Frames consist adjusting leveling glides of 1"
- Height of the adjustable from 24" - 29"
- Shipped ready to assemble
- Oak is available with sand top surface (as shown in image)