Smith Carrel’s Adjustable Height Modular Computer Carrels with a shelf like design provide personal working environment to students or professionals working on computers. They offer undisturbed focus resulting in more productive work hours. These computer carrels offer a spacious 18” distance between the shelf top and work surface, giving enough room for accommodating even large sized monitors with ease.
Height adjustability feature and the availability of add-on units make these modular computer carrels by Smith Carrel more functional. The single units are of the standalone type but the adder units are dependant on the support of a single unit for installation and function.
- Shelf like design on work surface and more depth than standard one
- Chrome legs measure 1 1/4" square
- Add on units available
- Adder units to be attached to the single unit for usage
- Solid 14-gauge steel frames
- Full-perimeter rail style frames with corner post legs
- Frame height is 1 ¾" with epoxy powder finish
- Frames consist adjusting leveling glides of 1"
- Adjustable height unit features adjustable inserts of 1" square in legs
- Adjustable height from 24"- 29"
- 18” clearance under the shelf to fit in big size monitors
- 3” wiring grommet
- Oak is available with sand top surface