Study Carrel Add-On Units by Smith Carrel in fixed heights are designed to provide students with a personal study environment that keep them well focused and involved in learning. The rock-solid frame and the laminated work area are durable enough to last long despite of rugged use. These study carrels are versatile and can even be used as computer carrels. Add them to any classroom to provide a utility testing space or central computer station. Add-On Units must be used with a Single Unit to stand properly.
- Add-on units must be attached to single unit for use
- Solid 14-gauge steel epoxy powder finish
- Full-perimeter rail style frames with corner post legs
- Frames consist adjusting leveling glides of 1"
- Height of the fixed height unit is 29"H
- Shipped ready to assemble
- Oak is available with sand top surface (as shown in image)