The Convertible Bench Unit is our most versatile product. These models can be configured to accommodate a wide range of activities. A quick flip of the back rest converts your multipurpose room from an auditorium to a lecture hall. Positioning units facing each other transforms your facility into an efficient cafeteria. When units are positioned with table tops facing each other, they provide efficient cafeteria seating. Rotating the back rest 90 degrees provides a versatile writing surface, ideal for classroom instruction, testing and study hall use.
This Bench Table unit comes with secure couplings that can attach it to another unit with a coupling device and prevent separation while in cafeteria use.
- 29"H table top with 17"H benches
- Perma-Tuff edges standard
- Black powder coated frame with chrome lower leg supports
- 12” wide, 5/8" thick MDF core benches standard
- Standard 5/8" thick particleboard core laminated table tops
- Neoprene rubber couplings included for safe attachment of two units
- 1" wide casters furnished with locking brakes prevent the movement of units when in use
- Place with tabletops facing each other in cafeterias
- Fold tabletop 90 degrees for converting to backrest to suit assembly seating needs
- Rotate backrest 90 degrees for a versatile writing surface in classrooms