CircusLine Activity Tables by Smith System have telescoping table legs that adjust on 1" centers. Table tops are 1-1/4" thick, with a high-pressure laminate bonded to a 45 pound particle board core with backer sheet. Table tops also feature an extra thick 3/8" thick bumper edge with rounded corners and edges, protecting the surface, and your students, from bumps and scratches. All table tops come standard with leg mounting brackets for quick and easy assembly.
- 1¼" Thick high pressure laminated top surface bonded to particleboard core with backer sheet
- 3/8" Thick edge band with rounded corners are internally stapled every 6-8" for a secure bond
- Telescoping legs adjust in 1" increments
- Chrome leg inserts with 1¼" diameter rubber cushioned glides
- Quick mounting plates for convenient assembly
- Choice of 3 adjustable leg heights: Floor 11"-16" H, Preschool 15”-24” H & Standard 21”-30” H
- Choice of several top, edge band, and leg colors