Smith System cafe tables are an ideal and modern approach to library or STEM classroom layouts. It’s style promotes casual, unforced interaction among students in social learning situations. The large 36" x 72" rectangular work surface allows for group interaction or plenty of space for individual study. Cafe tables with power options are a great addition to commons areas or libraries. 2 sturdy circular round cafe bases support the large table top while hiding power cables from the optional power units.
- 1-1/4" thick rectangular shaped work surface
- 40" high working height
- Columns attach securely to the bases with a heavy hex bolt and lockwasher for a simple, one-step installation
- Two Circular bases included
- Bases include non-marring, adjustable black leveling glides
- Several color combinations to choose from
- Optional power units available; See accessories section below and order up to 2 units per table