Smith System cafe tables are an ideal and modern approach to library or STEM classroom layouts. It’s oval shape was borrowed from the tables in coffee shops with the intention of promoting casual, unforced interaction among students in social learning situations. The large 42" x 72" Double Oval work surface allows for group interaction or individual study. 2 sturdy circular round cafe bases support the large table top.
- 1-1/4" thick work surface
- 40" H working height
- Two backpack hooks installed to keep backpacks off the floor
- Column attaches securely to the bases with a heavy hex bolt and lockwasher for a simple, one-step installation
- Bases include non-marring, adjustable black leveling glides
- Several color combinations to choose from
- Optional power units available; See accessories section below and order up to 2 units per table