Husky Activity Tables by Smith System are a great activity table solution for providing space for both study and project work. Arrange a few chairs around these husky classroom tables and they are ready to offer group lessons or fun educational activities. Husky Activity Tables are available in a range of height adjustable legs suitable for the young students in the pre-K levels as well as those in the higher grades from 3 and above. Special glides add to making these tables suitable for the group activities. Kids will love the eye-pleasing colors and shapes these tables come in.
- Durable and roomy laminated work surface measuring 1 ¼"
- Work surface is fused to a 45-lb particle board core with backer sheet
- 17-gauge steel tube legs measure 1 ¾” in diameter
- Telescoping legs with an interior sliding action to adjust on 1” centers, available in two adjustable heights of 15”-24” or 21”-30”
- Legs attached to desktop with pre-installed or easy-to-assemble mounting brackets
- Foot sock made of high intensity nylon glides
- Bumper edge (3/8” thickness) with rounded corners & edges to protect the skin & floor from scratches
- Bumper edge fastened every 6” to 8” to keep it intact