Designed for flexible seating options in the modern learning environment, the Dry Erase Floor Table by Marco Group allows your students to sit and learn while promoting collaboration and communication with each other! The dry erase table top surface is perfect for small group work, tutoring sessions, and taking notes during lecture! Available in several edge band colors, this floor table is constructed from 1-1/8" thick high pressure laminate markerboard to withstand years of writing and erasing.
16-gauge steel gray legs mounted on a 12-gauge steel plate are powder-coated for an elegant appearance while providing years of use and is height adjustable from 12" - 15" heights.
- 1 -1/8" thick particleboard table with high pressure laminate markerboard surface
- Dry erase tabletop surface for jotting down notes, visualizing ideas, and tutoring sessions
- 3mm PVC edge banding bonded with hot-melt adhesive
- Gray frame legs
- 1" 16-gauge square tubular steel stretcher attached to all tables 48" in length or longer
- Height-adjustable between 12" - 15" heights
- 16-gauge steel legs mounted on a 12-gauge steel plate
- GreenGuard Gold certiifed
- 10-year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.