Designed for flexible seating options in the modern learning environment, the Floor Table by Marco Group allows your students to sit and learn while promoting collaboration and communication with each other! Available in several table shapes and colors, this floor table is constructed from 1-1/8" thick particleboard with a thermo-fused melamine table top surface (both top and bottom) for years of use. Six 16-gauge steel gray legs mounted on a 12-gauge steel plate are powder-coated for an elegant appearance while providing years of use and is height adjustable from 12" - 15" heights.
- 1 -1/8" thick particleboard table with thermo-fused melamine surface
- 3mm PVC edge banding bonded with hot-melt adhesive
- Gray frame legs
- 1" 16-gauge square tubular steel stretcher attached to all tables 48" in length or longer
- Height-adjustable between 12" - 15" heights
- Six 16-gauge steel legs mounted on a 12-gauge steel plate
- GreenGuard Gold certiifed
- 10-year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.