Teach, train, and collaborate with the Premier Series Standing Height Tables by Marco Group! Available in several shapes and colors, these tables are perfect for countless learning environments and can be easily configured for quick lesson changes, impromptu group work, and collaboration projects. Made from 1-1/8" thick particleboard with thermo-fused melamine surface on both sides, the Premier table utilizes 3mm PVC edge banding (bonded with hot-melt adhesive) and pre-drilled holes for easy leg assembly. The legs are constructed from 16-gauge steel and are standing-height adjustable between 32" - 42" (in 1" increments). Nylon glides are adjustable for easy leveling.
- 1 -1/8" thick particleboard table with thermo-fused melamine surface on both sides
- 3mm PVC edge-banding bonded wit hot-melt adhesive
- Upper leg constructed from 16-gauge, 2 -3/16" round steel mounted on a 12-gauge steel plate finished in powder coat
- Lower adjustable leg constructed from 16-gauge steel with a chrome-plated finish
- Standing height-adjustable between 32" - 42" ( in 1" increments)
- Adjustable nylon glides for easy leveling
- UL GreenGuard Gold Certified