Teach, train, and collaborate with the Premier Series Dry Erase Standing Height Tables by Marco Group! Available in several shapes and colors, these tables are perfect for countless learning environments and can be easily configured for quick lesson changes, impromptu group work, and collaboration projects. Made from 1-1/8" thick high pressure laminate markerboard, this dry erase surface is perfect for after shool one-on-one or group tutoring, classroom projects, taking notes and visualizing group ideas.
The Premier table utilizes 3mm PVC edge banding (bonded with hot-melt adhesive) and pre-drilled holes for easy leg assembly. The legs are constructed from 16-gauge steel and are standing-height adjustable between 32" - 42" (in 1" increments). Nylon glides are adjustable for easy leveling.
- 1 -1/8" thick particleboard table with high pressure laminate markerboard surface
- Dry erase table top surface to jot down notes and visualize group ideas
- 3mm PVC edge-banding bonded wit hot-melt adhesive
- Upper leg constructed from 16-gauge, 2 -3/16" round steel mounted on a 12-gauge steel plate finished in powder coat
- Lower adjustable leg constructed from 16-gauge steel with a chrome-plated finish
- Standing height-adjustable between 32" - 42" ( in 1" increments)
- Adjustable nylon glides for easy leveling
- UL GreenGuard Gold Certified