Whether it's an after school tutoring program, a conference & meeting breakout session or library research center, the Premier Multimedia Standing Table by Marco Group is an excellent addition to any group activity action item! Available in several table top and edge band colors, these tables are perfect for countless learning environments where a more focused and close-knit learning experience is the main theme. Made from 1-1/8" thick particleboard with thermo-fused melamine surface on both sides, the Premier table utilizes 3mm PVC edge banding (bonded with hot-melt adhesive) and pre-drilled holes for easy leg assembly. The legs are constructed from 16-gauge steel and are height-adjustable between 31" - 42" (in 1" increments). Nylon glides are adjustable for easy leveling.
- 1 -1/8" thick particleboard table with thermo-fused melamine surface on both sides
- 3mm PVC edge-banding bonded wit hot-melt adhesive
- Upper leg constructed from 16-gauge, 2 -3/16" round steel mounted on a 12-gauge steel plate finished in powder coat
- Lower adjustable leg constructed from 16-gauge steel with a chrome-plated finish
- Height-adjustable between 31" - 42" ( in 1" increments)
- Adjustable nylon glides for easy leveling
- UL GreenGuard Gold Certified