F Series Seminar Folding Tables by Midwest combine the highest quality materials and design features to withstand the stress of institutional use. Attractive high pressure plastic laminate tops, thick vinyl bumper edge molding and powdercoated metal finish protect your investment long into the future. The extra thick, 14 gauge, 1-1/16" diameter steel tubing ensures that our wishbone style legs won't bend when the going gets tough.
- 5/8" thick solid particleboard top, surfaced with high-pressure plastic laminate and sealed with backing sheet
- Vinyl T-molding on edges
- Tops reinforced against breakage with a square corner steel frame
- All tables fixed height of 30”
- 14-gauge steel leg construction
- Leg braces with spring loaded, case hardened steel detents for long life
- Non-removable plastic glides for legs