Padded Lab Stools by National Public Seating are perfect for classroom and studio use. They feature a steel tubing frame, footring welded with 4 contact points on each leg and an adjustable backrest. The adjustable backrest can be raised up or down or moved front and back. The adjustable height models have chrome plated inserts and tilt swivel glides on legs. These heavy-duty steel stools epitomize ergonomic design and elegant style. They are available in metallic gray color.
We suggest ordering 18"H stools to fit under standard table heights of 29"-30"H.
Stools 24"H and higher are designed for use with standing height tables of 36"H or taller.
Call or use our Chat service for help or questions.
- 18-guage steel tubing heavy duty frame
- 14” diameter seat
- 11 ½” diameter Masonite plank attached to seat pan
- 5/8” outer diameter footrings welded to legs
- 4 contact points on each leg
- 6” H x 12” W adjustable backrest
- Legs feature chrome plated inserts and tilt swivel glides in adjustable height stools
- Standard Metallic Gray color