Iceberg’s 1200 Series Plastic Resin IndestrucTables are good for the professional environment. The sleek tables feature unique SpillGuard top that shields the surface from the effects of liquid spills, besides also preventing the liquid from flowing over the edge. Heavy gauge steel tubular legs promote sturdy position and provide stability. Gray powder coated legs fold into recessed cavities under the tables, thus allowing flat stacking of tables one atop another. Built-in handgrips facilitate easy and simple movement of the tables. Round and rectangular IndestrucTable tables are available with fixed or adjustable heights.
- Adjustable Height legs 25"-29"
- Contemporary design
- SpillGuard anti-spill Resinite, Blow Molded High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) top
- Blow molding imparts resistance from scratches, dent and stains
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- Powder coated gray tubular legs
- Built- in handgrips
- Light weight and portable
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA standard