Mobile Stool Cafeteria Tables reduce operating costs while improving the comfort and safety of your students, faculty and guests. Obstacle free entrances allow access to each seating position without having to step on or over supports near the floor.
Units feature Shur-Lok automatic gravity locks, incorporating our Easy-Clean feature that makes floor cleaning faster and reduces back strain. Perma-Tuff edge is standard and increases durability and helps prevent the forming of bacteria. Quality crafted, heavy-duty construction, guaranteed by a 15-year warranty makes American Desk Mobile Stool Units your best value.
- Tabletop is 29" high and stools are 17" high
- Perma-Tuff edge is standard
- 30” wide top with standard 5/8” thick particleboard core bonded to plastic laminate
- Black powder coat frame standard
- Obstacle-free entry design
- ABS plastic stools with radial positioned ribs to prevent breakage support max 250 lbs
- Stools with 14 gauge steel frame and placed on 1-11/4" diameter column
- Open position automatic safety lock (Shur-Lok) prevents accidental folding when table is in use
- Closed position lock secures table for storage and transport
- Easy clean feature renders ease of floor cleaning without any strain
- Non Marring swivel casters