The Apex Series from Marco Group features oval 2-1/8” legs in black or gray provides contemporary styling. The 16-gauge steel construction adds rigidity for everyday classroom or office use. Top is 1-1/8” thick with thermofused melamine laminate and 3mm PVC edge banding that has been heat bonded to help eliminate places that germs can hide. 1” square, 16-gauge tubular steel stretcher attached to all tables 60” or greater. Nickel plated nylon swivel glides standard, with 3” lockable casters available in sets of 2 as an optional accessory.
- 1 -1/8" thick particleboard table with thermo-fused melamine surface on both sides
- 3mm PVC edge-banding bonded wit hot-melt adhesive
- Upper leg constructed from 16-gauge, 2 -3/16" round steel mounted on a 12-gauge steel plate finished in powder coat
- Lower adjustable leg constructed from 16-gauge steel with a chrome-plated finish
- Height-adjustable between 21" - 31"( in 1" increments)
- Adjustable nylon glides for easy leveling
- UL GreenGuard Gold Certified