As Low As $1,981.95
Is your employee break room or common meeting area up for a revival? Then look no further than the Midtown Rectangle Cafe Table with Studio Teak Top and Jive Bar Height Stool Package by KFI! Combining a simple yet durable design with trendy seating, this table and chair package is perfect for employee break rooms, airport terminal food courts, cafe environments, and customer waiting lounges.
The Midtown Rectangle Cafe Table is a durable, contemporary, and practical table which can accommodate countless professional, casual, and fun atmospheres. Its durable 4" x 2" saw horse legs are built from 16-gauge for an elegant and durable presentation. The table top surface resists spills and stains while the 1.25" thick top provides a strong and stable work surface for your students, employees, and customers. Floor glides allow for easy movement.
The Jive Multi-Use Bar Height Half-Back Stool is a robust, durable, and stylish chair for your employee break rooms, conference rooms, reception areas, and stacks up to 5 high for easy transport and storage. These chairs utilize a ¾” 16-gauge tubular steel frame built on a bent plywood shell with a high pressure laminate finish. Its one piece construction ensures maximum durability and the built-in handle makes storage transport a snap. Durable nylon glides keep your floors smooth while allowing easy movement. Stacks up to 5 high and weight-tested to support up to 300 lbs.
KFI Midtown Cafe Table Features:
- 41'' Bar height with rectangle top
- HPL laminate table top is 1.25'' thick with a 3mm PVC edge
- HPL laminate top resists spills and stains and is easy to clean
- Floor glides for easy movement
- Midtown base is 4'' x 2'' 16-gauge steel
KFI Jive Multi-Use Bar Height Half-Back Stool Features:
- 34" bar seat height
- 3/4" 16-gauge steel frame
- Bent plywood shell for a durable design
- High pressure laminate finish
- Built-in handle for easy storage and transport
- Durable nylon glides for easy movement
- Stacks up to 5 high
- Supports up to 300 lbs weight capacity