Diversified Woodcraft solid hardwood science tables represent the very best in American made, quality science tables. 1" thick solid epoxy resin table tops represent the very best in science tabletops. Epoxy resin science tables are ideal for all school levels through college, and industry labs due to its resistance to caustic chemicals and heat. Impervious to moisture, this table features beveled edges and a drip-groove routed along the under side of the top. Truly a heavy duty table, weighing on average 40lbs heavier than standard tabletops. Legs and aprons are constructed of solid red oak or maple hardwood, are smoothly machined, and finished with a clear chemical resistant finish. Table aprons are 4-1/2"H x 13/16"D hardwood with heavy-duty 13 gauge steel corner braces that span the full height of the apron. 2-1/4" square solid hardwood legs are attached to apron with heavy duty mounting hardware. All tables are equipped with non-skid adjustable glides for precise leveling and for prevention of rocking on uneven floors. Tables are supplied with black rubber leg boots to protect against chemical spills. Book compartments are included for additional storage to maximize working room.
for all tables include taller leg heights, casters, and unwired electrical outlets built into the apron's side.
- Two book compartments built into apron
- Standard table Height is 30"
- Heavy-duty 13 gauge leg braces
- Solid red oak or maple hardwood choice
- Adjustable glides to account for uneven surfaces
- Black rubber leg boots offer protection against scuffing and chemical spills
- 500 lb weight capacity
- Optional casters include leg braces and stretcher bar for added support