Diversified Woodcraft solid hardwood science tables represent the very best in American made, quality science tables. 1" thick solid phenolic resin table tops are completely chemical resistant are are excellent for cold experiments that involve dry ice. Used in middle and high schools, colleges and industry labs, this top will not stain or etch when exposed to most chemicals or solvents. Legs and aprons are constructed of solid red oak or maple hardwood, are smoothly machined, and finished with a clear chemical resistant finish. Table aprons are 4-1/2"H x 13/16"D hardwood with heavy-duty 13 gauge steel corner braces that span the full height of the apron. 2-1/4" square solid hardwood legs are attached to apron with heavy duty mounting hardware. All tables are equipped with non-skid adjustable glides for precise leveling and for prevention of rocking on uneven floors. Tables are supplied with black rubber leg boots to protect against chemical spills. Design a quality science lab, or replace existing units with this classic table. Book compartments are included for additional storage to maximize working room.
for all tables include taller leg heights, casters, and unwired electrical outlets built into the apron's side.
- Two book compartments built into apron
- Standard table Height is 30"
- Heavy-duty 13 gauge leg braces
- Solid red oak or maple hardwood choice
- Adjustable glides to account for uneven surfaces
- Black rubber leg boots offer protection against scuffing and chemical spills
- 500 lb weight capacity
- Optional casters include leg braces and stretcher bar for added support